CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPENINGS
Hello PA Parents & Guardians — We have an urgent need to fill the Campus Closet roles below.
Come Join Our Wonderful Team of PA Parents
- Merchandise Buyer for all brands including: Champion, Patagonia, Nike & more (partially remote and ideal to be close enough to get to campus as needed)
- Store & Display Merchandiser
- Store Volunteers
- Digital Marketing & Social Media (can be remote)
These open roles are part-time and very flexible. We work as a collective team and have fun running our ‘mom & pop’ school store.
No experience necessary; we train all volunteers.This is a fun opportunity to get to know other PA parents, get involved on campus and contribute to this business that benefits our entire PA community.
Help us continue to provide this valuable resource to our community.
Volunteers get discounts on our clothing and gear!
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. We look forward to connecting with you to share more details and answer any questions.
Thanks so much,Wendy, Sonia, and Gillian
Help the PSPA at Campus Closet or at one of our many activities throughout a typical year!
If you would like to be notified when we add a new PSPA Volunteer sign-up sheet, or when we need to fill any last minute volunteer slots, send us a note here and we’ll add you to our Volunteer mailing list!
• Summer Opportunities Fair in January Volunteers will be needed in shifts to help set up, greet attendees, register exhibitors. This is our largest single-day fundraiser event of the year!
• Casino Night in February Volunteers needed as dealers, cashiers, and refreshment servers for a fun night! Keep an eye for a big Volunteer Signup to help decorate for the event, serve refreshments, and organize and run the various casino games!
Check back to see new signups on this page for all of the activities and events hosted by the PSPA.
Additional, non-PSPA volunteer opportunities for parents: